Turn Your PC into WIFI HotSpot

I want to make my PC as a WiFi hotspot, so that i can able to share my internet to my friends and my family members without cable connection.I have search through Google and find one of the most popular software that turns my PC into WiFi hotspot. An Virtual Router open source software by Chris Pietschmann, which is supported in Windows 8, Windows 7 and 2008 R2.With this  users can wirelessly share any internet connection (Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc.) with any Wifi device (Laptop, Smart Phone, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android Phone, Zune, Netbook, wireless printer, etc.) These devices connect to Virtual Router just like any other access point, and the connection is completely secured using WPA2 (the most secure wireless encryption.)


Where can Virtual Router be used?

Anywhere you are!
  • Home
  • Office
  • School
  • Airport
  • Bus Station
  • The Park
  • Grandmas House
  • The In-Laws
  • Absolutely Anywhere!
For download Click Here

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form